1. General information
- The website operator and personal data administrator is: Branżowa Akademia Nauczania Języków Obcych Language of Change.
- Operator's email address: email@example.com.
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Newsletter service
- Query handling by the form
- Handling orders of goods - preparation, packaging, shipping
- Implementation of ordered services
- Support for relevant accounting documents
- Debt collection
- Presentation of the offer or information
- The Administrator's implementation of personal data legally binding on him in accordance with art. 6 clause 1 lit. c) GDPR to the extent that special provisions provide for it (e.g. accounting).
- The website gathers information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- Through data voluntarily entered in forms that are entered into the Operator's systems.
- By saving cookie files in end devices (so-called "cookies").
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- User passwords are stored in a hash form. Unlike the competition, the hash function works one-way, so it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now the modern standard in the field of storing user passwords.
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's servers.
4. Your rights and additional information on how to use the data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, due to the performance of the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- persons authorized by us, employees and co-workers who must have access to personal data in order to perform their duties,
- hosting company
- mailing companies,
- enterprises handling SMS messages,
- companies with which the Administrator cooperates in the field of own marketing,
- law firms and debt collectors,
- payment operators,
- public authorities.
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- correcting them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer.
- Undoubtedly, you have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of exercising legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right of objection cannot be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing of interests, rights and freedoms overriding you, in particular the determination, exercise or defense of claims.
- First of all, the Administrator's actions may be appealed to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- In relation to you, actions may be taken involving automated decision making, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and for direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. We do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information on forms
- Undoubtedly, the website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
- The site can save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- In some cases, the website may save information that makes it easier to link data in the form to the email address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user's email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicates what it is used for.
6. Administrator logs
- Information on user behavior on the website may be subject to login. These data are used to administer the site.
7. Important marketing techniques
- The operator uses remarketing techniques that allow adverts to be adapted to the user's behavior on the website, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data is used to track him, but in practice no personal data from the operator to the advertising operators is transferred. The technological condition for such activities is cookies enabled.
- The operator uses a solution that tests user behavior by creating heat maps and recording behavior on the site. This information is anonymized before it is sent to the service operator so that he does not know what natural person it concerns. In particular, the entered passwords and other personal data are not recorded.
- The Operator applies a solution that automates the operation of the Website for users, e.g. that can send an email to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
- The operator may use profiling within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data
8. Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, therefore they are stored in the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- achieving the goals set out above in the section "Important marketing techniques";
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- First of all, web browsing software (web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User's end device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular, the companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. with headquarters in the USA).
9. Managing cookie files - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- As a result, when the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- To manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions:
10. Additional information
- Photos used:
- Image by Gerd Altmann on Pixabay
- Image by Dane Deaner on Unsplash
- Image by Austin Distel on Unsplash
- Image by fauxels on Pexels
- Image by Tim Gouw on Unsplash
- Image by picjumbo.com on Pexels
- Image by Bram Naus on Unsplash
- Image by Andrea Piacquadio on Pexels
- Image by Alberto Castillo Q. on Unsplash
- Image by Daniel Frank on Pexels
- Image by Christina @ wocintechchat.com on Unsplash
- Image by Campaign Creators on Unsplash
- Image by Cytonn Photography on Unsplash
- Image by Jonathan Borba on Unsplash
- Image by Elevate on Unsplash
- Image by Razvan Chisu on Unsplash
- Image by Annie Spratt on Unsplash
- Image by Luis Villasmil on Unsplash
- Image by Mateus Campos Felipe on Unsplash
- Image by Brooke Cagle on Unsplash
- Image by Ketut Subiyanto on Pexels
- Image by Vasily Koloda on Unsplash
- Image by Annie Spratt on Unsplash
- Image by Roman Bozhko on Unsplash