Art classes are definitely one of the most favorite activities for children of all ages. Painting, drawing, coloring, sticking, pasting - these concepts are well known to every child. Discovering the world through art is an ideal basis for the development of creativity and self-expression. In combination with learning foreign languages, it can be a great adventure that will result in the discovery of new talents.
As part of the program LANGUAGE AND ART, we offer classes in the following scope:
- classes combining elements of art and learning a foreign language,
- application of, among others elements of art therapy and pedagogy by Maria Montessori,
- accessories used: paints, pastels, plasticine, dough, crayons, decorative elements and others,
- thematic lessons (e.g. welcoming spring, Teacher's Day),
- developing manual skills,
- exercises to support concentration, sensitization to beauty, the possibility of expressing creativity and emotions.